IEEE Upgrade 7 August 2021
On Saturday, 7 August 2021, an upgrade has been scheduled to the IEEE authentication systems.
The upgrade will take place 10:00 a.m. – 20:00 p.m. UTC (6:00 a.m. ‒ 4:00p.m. EDT) Saturday, 7 August 2021 . While the maintenance work is in progress, the following functionality will not be available: login, account creation, and updates to accounts.
Important: Any IEEE application requiring login and authentication will be affected by this maintenance.
Affected IEEE applications include – but are not limited to – the following:
- Google Apps – Note: You will not be able to log in during the scheduled upgrade. However, if you are already logged in before the upgrade begins, you will stay logged in.
- IEEE Collabratec®
- IEEE Learning Network
- IEEE.org main site
- IEEE Xplore® Digital Library
– there will be no ability to validate member numbers for discounted price levels during registration
– There will be the ability to select target organizations
– There will be no ability to send express eNotices
– Create, update and save eNotice will be available
– There will be the ability to create new or modify existing sites
– “Officers” and “Other units” pages will not show any officer or unit data
– There will be the ability to create new or modify existing election/motion ballots
– There will be no ability to load voter lists
– Voters should still be able to vote in open elections
vTools.OfficerReporting will not be available
– Officer roster will be unavailable
vTools.Student Branch Reporting
-There will be no ability to create new or modify existing annual plans
-Volunteers can view and download submitted plans
WebEx will not be impacted
ReviewRoom will not be impacted
Membership Validator will not be available..
If you have any questions, please contact the vTools team at firstname.lastname@example.org